1. Nail ALINE-SETs to opposite ends of projects to be straightened using one or two nails.
2. Tie your line to the first ALINE-SET using a simple loop with slip knot.
3. Loop the line at the opposite end.
4. Twist the loop two to three times.
5. Place the twisted loop over the second ALINE-SET. Pull and feed the line around the ALINE-SET until tight.
6. After your line is tight, pull the loose end of line back past the ALINE-SET.
7. A properly cinched line should look like the photo above.
8. Finish by pulling your line into the notch for a strong hold and tight line.
9. Finish by pulling your line into the notch for a strong hold and tight line.